I am already beginning to learn the lengths a parent will go for their children.
Here are a few reasons why I am learning this so early:
1. I am filling out registration cards. I usually never do this no matter what the registration card says - these cards are usually only good for one purpose: Junk mail! However, baby registration cards throw a wrench in the plan because those cards are for "Recalls." You would not want your child to be using something that could be "dangerous" for them.
2. Gave up my clock radio with CD player. Clock radios are very important to me - not because of the radio itself, but because of their brightness. I like a very dark room. I hate bright clock radios. The great thing about the clock radio I gave up was it was not as bright as my last clock radio and it also had a CD player. But of course, the clock radio would be much better for the baby's room because it is small and it has a CD player for Nathan's music. At least, it will help Nathan sleep, which will allow me to sleep more.
3. Going by the police department on Friday to make sure that I installed the car seats correctly. This is just like a man asking for directions, but what makes this worse, is that the man knows exactly where he is going. To find someone in your area to check your car seat, visit SeatCheck.org.
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment